Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2021 – National Institute of Banking & Finance NIBAF Jobs Islamabad which is published in the Daily Jang newspaper on 15th November 2021. The posts of Manager Outreach & Implementation and Sign Language Trainer in State Bank of Pakistan SBP, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 28-11-2021.
For its Virtual Internship Program, the SBP is searching for young, talented, and energetic people. NFLPY has created incredible possibilities for students to develop their leadership, strategic, and communication abilities through its Virtual Internship Program. Pakistani students are encouraged to apply for these positions in order to improve their skills.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is hiring for positions such as Manager Outreach & Implementation and Sign Language Trainer for this program.
Manager Responsibility for Outreach and Implementation:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Economics/Development Finance/Business Administration or any other relevant area from a HEC approved university/institution.
- Package of Salary: Rs. 140,000/-
Trainer in Sign Language:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Special Education or any other comparable area from a HEC approved university/ institution.
Rs. 70,000/- as a salary package
Professionals who are interested in working on these positions should meet the job’s qualifying requirements. Candidates can learn more about their eligibility at https://nflpy.pk/careers on the NFLPY website.
|Company:||National Institute of Banking & Finance|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 28, 2021|
|Job Location:||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang newspaper|
|Address:||Project Director, NFLPY, NIBAF, Sector H-8/1, Patris Bukhari Road, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Manager Outreach & Implementation
- Sign Language Trainer
- Applicants can obtain an application form from the NFLPY website at https://nflpy.pk/careers/ or by clicking here.
- Interested applicants should send their applications to the following address by November 28, 2021.