Summer (SUSI) Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 Application Form fully funded USA Scholarship details are available on this page. Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is a not to forget opportunity for undergraduate and master’s students to trace their academic careers abroad. It is viewed as a progressive change for female aspirants to sparkle in the educational and professional fields.
The US exchange program aims to attract bright thinkers from Pakistan to an international educational environment. It provides students with practical exposure by becoming a vibrant component of a diverse community encompassing global professionals. The summer exchange program 2022 further supports candidates in enriching their academic knowledge by allowing them to engage in various academic activities under the mentorship of the world’s best supervisors.
In this way, the USA is eagerly committed to achieving its set targets through the constellation of Pakistani intellects which would further help them establish good diplomatic relations.
Susi Exchange Program Fields
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others can apply for Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023.
Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Society for International Education
Benefits of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Candidates will be given the concession of the full tuition fee.
- Candidates will be facilitated with the traveling cost from and to the US.
- Candidates will be granted health insurance.
- Candidates will be given accommodation with meals.
- Candidates will be provided with visa fees.
All Costs will be funded by the US Department of State. You Don’t Need to Spend a single Penny. The following things will be covered in SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange program.
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
Eligibility Criteria of Sister2Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA:
- Only females can apply for the SUSI exchange program 2023.
- Candidates must be Pakistani citizens.
- Candidates must hold Pakistani CNIC/B-form.
- Candidates must be of age between 18-24 years old by June 1st, 2023.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Candidates must be enrolled in the first year of the master’s program or four years of the bachelor’s program at any university.
- Candidates must be committed to returning home after the completion of the program.
- Candidates must exhibit leadership skills.
- Candidates should be eager to learn about US culture.
- Candidates must have a high score in academics.
- Candidates must possess honors and awards.
- Candidates must have reference letters.
- Candidates must have a CGPA of 70% or higher in the previous three years.
- Candidates with no prior experience in international traveling are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply for Summer Sister Exchange Program 2023?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of the sister2sister exchange program.
- After the screening of the applications, shortlisted students will be confirmed for their interviews via email.
- Then, the third round comprises group discussions and in-person interviews. For in-person interviews, Karachi and Islamabad will be the only stations.
- Then, in the fourth round, candidates will have to pass the English language test.
- In the fifth stage, the final selection will be made based on the evaluation of the preceding stages.
- The selected profiles will be sent to the American University. The university will match the profiles according to the set criteria.
- The selected students will be notified by a letter and a scholarship acceptance form. The form and letter will be sent from the sister2sister exchange program office.
Documents required for the Sister2Sister Exchange program USA:
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- Reference Letters.
- English Language Proficiency Test.
- Proof of honors and awards.
Student Exchange Program Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this SUSI Exchange Program 2023 in the USA is October 28th, 2022.