The US Embassy is seeking candidates for the position of Audiovisual Technician, Procurement Supervisor, Information Assistant (Computer Management Assistant), Information Management Assistant, and Information Resource Center Assistant in accordance with the job advertisement posted in Jang Daily, job location Islamabad, Pakistan.
Preferred education is Bachelor of Computer Science (CS/IT), Bachelor of Business Administration, 14 years of education, etc.
The latest special embassy jobs can be applied at the US Embassy and others up to 20The tenth December 2022 or as the newspaper ad closes. Read the full online advertisement to learn how to apply to the latest US Embassy job openings. For more jobs register with getinfopk.
US embassy jobs islamabad december 2022
|Job Title:||US embassy jobs|
|Jobs site:||Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Pakistan|
|Employment organization:||Embassy of the United States of America|
|Job title:||US Embassy, Islamabad Metropolitan Area, Islamabad|
|salary package:||PKR 35,000 to 85,000|
|Type of the job||full time|
|Application deadline:||26The tenth December 2022|
|father no||Job name||Eligible||last date|
|1.||Audiovisual technician||14 years of education||December 20, 2022|
|2.||Purchasing Supervisor||14 years of education||December 21, 2022|
|3.||Information Assistant (Computer Management Assistant)||Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science / Information Technology)||December 22, 2022|
|4.||Information management assistant||Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science / Information Technology)||December 22, 2022|
|5.||Information management assistant||Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science / Information Technology)||December 26, 2022|
|6.||Information resource center assistant||Bachelor of Business||December 26, 2022|
- All applicants must upload/attach relevant supporting documents (Education/Degree Certificate, Experience Letter) with their application while submitting application through ERA.
- The application will not be considered without the required documents.
- If the position is open to “Existing Mission Personnel,” you must be employed by the US Mission, Pakistan. No TA/DA will be accepted for previous tests, interviews, employment permits (if specified), or transition to join.
- Please remember the answers to your security question. If you have forgotten your ERA password, you can reset it via security questions or create a new account. For more details, please refer to the applicant’s Job Aid.
- For inquiries regarding an ERA account, please send an email to [email protected]