Today mianwali jobs 2021. Applications for the following posts are invited on Regular basis from individuals domiciled in the province of Punjab on the prescribed form available on the UMW website www.umw.edu.pk. mianwali class 4 jobs 2021
University of Mianwali Jobs 2021 Advertisement
- Posted Date: 15 July, 2021
- Newspaper: Jang
- Jobs Education: Literate | Primary | middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master
- job Location: Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan
- Organization: University of Mianwali
- The Last Date: 28 July, 2021
Vacancy posts name:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|9.||Security Guard||Ex-Service Man||22|
|14.||Computer Lab Attendant||Matric||02|
|16.||Junior Lab Attendant||Literate||04|
How to apply
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of University of Mianwali, www.umw.edu.pk
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Initial screening will be carried out through a test, if required.
- Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC/HEC.
- Application must be accompanied with original Bank Draft of amount Rs. 1000/- for BS-09 to BS-14 and Rs. 500/- for BS-01 to BS-08 as processing fee (non-refundable) drawn in favor of Treasurer, University of Mianwali.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post are required to submit separate and complete applications along with separate Bank Draft of the required amount.
- Candidates already employed in any Government/Semi Government department or autonomous body must apply through
- proper channel by due date; otherwise, their application shall not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Quota policy shall be observed as per Government of the Punjab rule.
- Applications on prescribed form complete in all respect along with necessary documents must reach the office of the Registrar on or before 28.07.2021.
|Situation Vacant (Various Non-Teaching Staff)||Download|
|Job Application Form (BS-1 to BS-14)||Download|
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government of Punjab rule.
- University reserves the rights to fill any position/withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- University may increase or decrease the number of the post(s) at any time.
- The decision of the university shall remain binding in all cases.
- No TA/DA is admissible to candidates appearing for test and/or interview.