As per the recent job advertisement, this job opportunity is for Faisalabad Electricity Supply Company Limited (FESCO) as a Junior Engineer / SDO. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling in their specific application which is available on the NTS/FESCO website with this advertisement:
WAPDA Junior Engineers Jobs 2022
|The job has been posted||17The tenth December 2022|
|Type of the job||Governmental job|
|Type of the job||full time|
|work company||Faisalabad Electrical Supplies Co. Ltd. Visco|
|Habitat:||All of Pakistan|
|Job qualification||Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, other|
|father no||Job name||Eligible|
|01||Junior Engineers / SDO||BA/BE/BS|
In the partial modification of the advertisement related to “FESCO Employment Opportunity” published on 16.10.2022 in various regional newspapers NationaV daily, the qualification criteria for the listed positions can be read as given below in light of the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) clarification dated 08.12.2022:
How to apply
- Applicants who have already applied do not need to reapply for the above positions.
- Eligibility of applicants will be determined based on qualifications, PEC registration, age, etc. as of 10-31-2022, i.e. based on the last date of receipt of applications in the previous announcement.
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), manual applications will not be received at FESCO HQ nor at NTS HQ.
- Test fee is Rs. 270/- (two hundred and seventy) should be paid at 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Bank / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easypaisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express on the electronic payment counters set up after online registration.
- Online printout of application form must be accompanied by notarized and legible copies of grades, card/certificate, CNIC, domicile, recent photograph and proof of payment of test fee/challan form (original).
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and Email during the recruitment process, in case of change of Mobile Number and Address, the responsibilities of not notifying the test date, result, interview schedule due lists etc. shall rest with the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check NTS & FESCO websites regularly for updated status on the recruitment process.
- The file number slip must be uploaded to the NTS website at least one week prior to the examination date and candidates must be informed via SMS as well
- Candidates are advised to call NTS 051-8444441 or email at [email protected] For any query/information related to Written Exam/Skill Test, View Provisional and Final List of Candidates, List Number Slips, Test Centers, Results, etc.
- Applications must arrive at the Project FESCO office Pakistan National Testing Service Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-811, Islamabad reach to 03-01-2023 (Tuesday).
- The online application portal will be removed from the site at 11:59:59 pm, on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Applications incomplete in any way or received after the due date, 3rd January 2023 will not be accepted and no claim will ever be accepted.
Lump sum package of Rs 150,000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rupees Only) per month which includes all fringe benefits, perks, allowances etc. Candidates will be eligible for promotions, based on FESCO’s performance management system.