Jobs in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021 which is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 6th November 2021. The posts for Vigilance Officer – Field, Inspector Vigilance Field, Pump Operator, Mason, Naib Qasid, and Chowkidar in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 20-11-2021.
The WAPDA Career Notice, which would be posted below, contains details on Eligibility. Candidates must also meet the experience criteria for the job they are applying for.
According to the Government Recruitment Policy, age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted. Government rules will be preceded about quotas, women’s quotas, and minorities’ quotas.
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||November 20, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||Master, Retired Persons|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Address:||Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Inspector Vigilance
- Naib Qasid
- Pump Operator
- Senior Vigilance Officer
- The Application Form can be uploaded from the WAPDA’s official website at www.wapda.gov.pk. Alternatively, you can click here.
- Employees in the service sector should apply through the proper channels.
- Candidates who do not have a letter of authorization will not be regarded for interviews.
- At the time of the test/interview, applicants must bring original documents.
- At any time, the competent authority reserves the right to suspend or cancel the entire recruitment process.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information will be automatically dismissed.
- Applications should be mailed to the address specified in the advertisement.