Jobs in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021 which is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 9th November 2021. The posts for Pump Operator, Mason, and Sanitary Worker in Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA, Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply before 23-11-2021.
Residents of Punjab Province are eligible to apply for these positions. This position is offered on a contract basis. These positions are available in a number of WAPDA offices. The WAPDA Career Notice, which is posted below, has full information about Eligibility. Candidates must also meet the experience requirements for the position they are applying for.
According to the Government Recruitment Policy, age relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given. Government rules will be followed on general quotas, women’s quotas, and minorities’ quotas.
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Last Date:||November 23, 2021|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Middle|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express newspaper|
|Address:||Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan|
- Pump Operator
- Sanitary Worker
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the WAPDA’s official website at www.wapda.gov.pk. Alternatively, you can click here.
- Employees in the service industry should apply the proper methods.
- Candidates who do not have a letter of authorization will not be considered for interviews.
- At the time of the test/interview, applicants must provide original documents.
- At any time, the responsible authority maintains the right to suspend or cancel the entire recruitment procedure.
- Applications that are incomplete or contain erroneous information will be automatically rejected.
- Applications should be mailed to the address specified in the advertisement.